Saturday, August 02, 2008

Hey Good Lookin'!


I love this picture because:
1. Travis is trying to fit into the basket by bending over to make himself smaller (smart boy)
2. He has his Ring Pop in his mouth taking full advantage of the flavor
3. He's sportin' my headband - and NO I didn't put it on him, he did it himself!

3 comments:

Clay said...

We should take him and Maddie on the road with their fitting-into-baskets routine. What is it about little kids and baskets?
You might want to do something about his fashion sense before he goes to high school. I'm sure football jersey + headband = black eyes or swirlies.

shortino said...

we have pictures of cameron in the laundry bakset... but he doesn't really seek out baskets to get in. must be a recessive gene.

teresa said...

Travis is a cutie on matter what he has on!