What do you do when your 2-year-old has taken the brand new bottle of body wash from the bathroom and squeezed it all over the hallway carpet? Hmmm...
Well if I were Jake I would just yell and remove Travis from the scene.
If I were Chad I'd probably laugh - especially if it weren't my house.
If I were me I'd just grit my teeth and roll my eyes and one more thing that I have to clean up. Oh yeah, I am me! So after a long sigh, and trying to figure out how to clean it up without making even more of a mess, I realized it was WAY better than chapstick - AGAIN! Yes, we had a chapstick fiasco the other day. Both Travis and Wyatt smeared it all over the outlets and some on the floor in their room. But that's a different story.
So how do you get soap out of carpet? If you put water on it, it just makes bubbles. If you leave it, it gets sticky. So I did a little of both and took a towel and tried to sop up as much as I could. At least it smelled nice!
Well if I were Jake I would just yell and remove Travis from the scene.
If I were Chad I'd probably laugh - especially if it weren't my house.
If I were me I'd just grit my teeth and roll my eyes and one more thing that I have to clean up. Oh yeah, I am me! So after a long sigh, and trying to figure out how to clean it up without making even more of a mess, I realized it was WAY better than chapstick - AGAIN! Yes, we had a chapstick fiasco the other day. Both Travis and Wyatt smeared it all over the outlets and some on the floor in their room. But that's a different story.
So how do you get soap out of carpet? If you put water on it, it just makes bubbles. If you leave it, it gets sticky. So I did a little of both and took a towel and tried to sop up as much as I could. At least it smelled nice!







1 comments:
i would have gotten mad if it were my carpet. if it were someone else's... i'd duck. heh heh.
Post a Comment