Thursday, August 07, 2008

Waiting for Daddy

Since the Dzmuras let us "babysit" their rocking chairs while they're still in Germany, we've been out on the front porch a bit more. Travis LOVES that there is a kid-sized chair for him to sit in. He will hang out with me while I'm reading, or watch the neighbor if he's working on something. It's just the perfect little atmosphere.


A few days ago Travis wanted to go on the porch to wait for his daddy to come home from work. It was too humid so I didn't want to join him. Instead I snuck a couple of pictures of him in his chair waiting.

3 comments:

teresa said...

How sweet! LOVE the picture!

teresa said...

Shanan....your flowers look really pretty out front..

Brooke said...

Ya, so your flowers look beautiful around your tree! I would have you do our landscaping if everything didn't die after 2 seconds. When are you guys coming to visit?? Oh yea, and of course, your kids are adorable as always. I love that he is waiting for daddy!