Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to School

It's that time of year again (hallaluah)!

The boys received letters in the mail yesterday telling them who their new teachers are.
Wyatt will have Mrs. Koenig
Brad will have Mrs. Williams


Meet the Teacher day is on Tuesday, and while there Wyatt will get to experience the bus a little bit. They are both excited and have already packed their backpacks full of their supplies. I have to admit that I'm excited too, but not looking forward to homework. I don't think Wyatt will be any problem, but we'll have to deal with meltdowns from Brad again. I think he is such a good kid at school all day that when he comes home and does homework, he lets it all out. Yikes! Too bad we're the ones that have to deal with it. But I have to remind myself that it's better he does that with us than with his teachers!

So wish them luck! The school year begins on Wednesday the 27th. We'll keep you posted on the 1st day of school!

4 comments:

Amy said...

looks like you guys had agreat time at the beach! we miss it so much, and cant wait for our yearly trip (t-giving) YEA for back to school! my boys started today, so for the first time ever, i only have 1 at home (well, for the next 10 weeks at least...)

Ginnie said...

I had a Mrs. Keonig (sp?) for math during 7th grade. Probably not the same one, but wouldn't that be SO COOL?!?!?!?

shortino said...

tell brad to get used to it. also tell him to never ever ever follow in his uncle's footsteps. this fall will start my 10th year of college. ugh. someone can start paying me whenever they want to.

Shorter family said...

You probably ought to tell Brad to have a little fun during middle school and hike school too.