Broadway at the Beach
One evening we went to Broadway for dinner. We ate at Landry's - a VERY good seafood restaurant. I really hope we'll go back next year!
After dinner we walked around a bit. It's always a fun place to be because there is so much to see. But the boys wanted to play golf, so we didn't stay around too long.
One evening we went to Broadway for dinner. We ate at Landry's - a VERY good seafood restaurant. I really hope we'll go back next year!
After dinner we walked around a bit. It's always a fun place to be because there is so much to see. But the boys wanted to play golf, so we didn't stay around too long.

We parked by the HardRock Cafe. In front of it was a bike. The boys really wanted to get on it, so I took their picture.


We also went by Ben and Jerry's. We had stuffed ourselves silly at Landry's so we didn't get any icecream. BUT I did get a pic of the boys as Ben and Jerry.
... and Dad helped Travis because he wanted his picture done too.









0 comments:
Post a Comment