This week isn't any different than any other week, it's just that I made mental notes of the specific things I learned along the way. Some of them were pretty significant, so I figured I'd share them with all of the readers.
- Mr Clean's Magic Eraser works great to remove permanent marker from wooden cabinets. It also works wonderfully to get crayon, toothpaste, pen and many other markings off of walls and wood too. But it does NOT get Crayola Washable markers off of walls. Go figure!
- 31-year-old mommies can still fit in the Chick-fil-A play zone. I don't mean in the room, but all the way to the top to rescue their 2-year-old that is afraid he'll fall if he tries to get down on his own. Note it is easier to walk up the slide than to try to maneuver back and forth up the other part.
- Just as soon as you spend good money on supplies at Michaels for all kinds of projects, you go to Walmart to find the exact same supplies nearly 1/2 the price. Too bad I had already used everything I got from Michaels!!!
- It never fails that when you go shopping for 2 or 3 items, you end up buying 12 - 13 instead.
- Suckers/lollipops are never a fun thing to try to pull out of carpet.
- Letting your 2-year-old boy carry your purse around a store can get him to cooperate much faster than "talking" to him.
- Lowes is just as fun for little guys as it is for big guys!!!







2 comments:
Yep, I agree with the 31 year old mom at Chick-Fil-A thing. I had to save Tyler from the tunnel one day. I was terrified as I climbed up that thing.
Shanan,
I love reading your blog. It makes me remember so many events and challenges of being a young mother. You know something you will continue to learn new things every day, even when your young children are grown and live far away. I learn new things each day about myself and it helps me grow as a person. Keep up the very enjoyable writing!!
Post a Comment