Thursday, October 23, 2008

Glitter Fiasco

Life with boys is always an adventure and mostly messy!!!

I was working on some Christmas cards for my swap that's coming up. Wyatt and Travis were in the other room coloring and making a big mess throwing crayons all over the room. I figured it was a fine time to run to the bathroom, but I didn't think it was necessary to clean up all of my stuff before I left. (I guess moms just can't go to the bathroom!) When I got back there was glitter EVERYWHERE!!! Someone thought it would be fun to dump it out all over the table. And of course glitter doesn't stay in one place, so Travis was covered.


The empty glitter container!!!


Travis' shirt was covered. And you may be wondering why he was crying... No I didn't go crazy on him. Yes I was mad, but I just got the vacuum out and started sucking up glitter. Travis doesn't like the vacuum getting close to him and I grabbed him and proceeded to suck some of the glitter out of his hair. He didn't like it.


1 comments:

shortino said...

I'd cry too if I were wearing that much glitter.