Sunday, November 02, 2008

ABCs

I know I've been writing lots, but I get great insight looking at other blogs and such. I have met a wonderful woman through blogging and swapping named Tulsi. I love reading her blog and finding out what's going on in her life. A recent post she made was the blogging alphabet. I loved it and decided to make my own.

A - Always cleaning something with 3 small boys
B - wish I were at the beach
C - I DON'T like to cook
D - Decorating my home is so fun.
E- Every day is something new
F - #1 Fan of the TV show NCIS
G - Gotta get stuff done!!!
H - Happy children make a happy momma!
I - Icecream; especially homemade
J - love my hubby, Jake
K - my kids keep me hoppin'
L - the refrigerator had a leak so Jake had to rip out the ceiling of the garage - fun!
M - missing my brothers and sis-in-laws
N - no school for the next 2 days, ugh
O - Oh my! This is a bit harder than I thought!
P - PLEASE put your dirty dishes in the sink!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q - I made the quilt on Brad's bed - not the best, but still from Mom
R - roosters and barns decorate my dining room
S - Stop hitting your brother! (a constant command in our home)
T - I'm a truck girl
U - Unbelievable! How does Travis find all of the stray markers to write on the walls???
V - I used to play the violin back in the day.
W - Walmart - where most of our money goes...
X - Xtra discounts??? I'm there!
Y - Yeah, I'm really stuck on this one!
Z - Is it bedtime yet? I'm ready to catch some zzzs

1 comments:

Tulsi said...

Great list! NCIS is my favorite, too. I just don't know which character to have a crush on, though. It changes from show to show.