I was involved in a Fall Favorites Swap. My partner was a woman from Massachusetts that does paper crafting in a different way. Her name is Judy Hartman, and she's talented.
In the beginning we were given each others' name, email, and blog address. I only shared my crafting blog, but later gave her our family blog. She made this picture (out of cut papers) of my boys. Amazing, huh? I love it and can't wait to frame it.
In the beginning we were given each others' name, email, and blog address. I only shared my crafting blog, but later gave her our family blog. She made this picture (out of cut papers) of my boys. Amazing, huh? I love it and can't wait to frame it.


Here is all of the loot she sent me. These are some of her favorite fall things to share with me. As I was unwrapping everything I felt like she knew me personally. I LOVE the candles with the little autumn rings. And I can always use ribbon and stickers. I love it all.
You have to see some of Judy's creations. Visit her blog, but look at some of her older posts too. She's truly talented.
Thanks Judy!







1 comments:
Thank YOU, Shanan. So glad you liked everything!
Post a Comment