Tuesday, September 02, 2008

New Shoes

Travis really needed a new pair of shoes. His Crocs are now too small and he didn't have any other sandals. It's still too warm (and I'm too lazy) to put tennis shoes on all the time. So we went all over the city - seriously... Target, Walmart, Payless, Once Upon a Child, Gymboree, Pennys, and finally Old Navy. Luckily ON had lots to choose from and they were an excellent price. We paid $4 for these and they'll last until winter!


Mr Monkey (or something!). And speaking of monkeys... Old Navy had the CUTEST costume for smaller toddlers. It was precious as it had a banana hanging out of the pocket! I didn't look too long and hard because I didn't think Travis would ever wear something like that even if they did have his size.


I don't know why he's squinting. Notice the popsicle remnants on his chest? Nice!

0 comments: