Friday, September 12, 2008

Curtains a blowin'!


I finally made the curtains for our dining room from the bolt of fabric that was sitting in the corner for months and months. And the thing is, it really didn't take that long. I just needed to set aside a morning to get it done. I'm glad I did though. I really don't like blinds, and I love when the breeze blows the curtains. Notice it is in the picture!!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Oooh! They are beautiful!!! I LOVE them!! I didn't know you could sew! Can you make some curtains for my family room to cover the french doors?? Since you have nothing else to do of course... :) The little peeks I get at your home are beautiful! Looks like you are a fabulous decorator!

Amy said...

oh pretty! nice job!!!

The aMAYSing Family said...

Good job! I guess we got the "curtain" memo bc I just made some the other day too.