
I have had short hair for over 2 years now... and it's about time to start growing it out.

I went to a new hairdresser the other day. I really like her and plan to go back. She knows how to make ugly, growing out hair look nice.

I like the new cut. I call it my "Big Girl Haircut".
5 comments:
cute cut! I love it when you find a good hairdressor!
i have ugly growing out hair. i don't think there's much to do to make it look good. ginnie hates it.
I think I hate Chad's hair more because he refuses to cut it. AND he knows I'm way more attracted to him with short hair. hmmm...maybe I'm being tested?
Cute hair...I'm trying to grow mine out, too. There's a new girl in the ward that's doing my highlights tomorrow (she went to hair school in Rexburg) and will charge me hardly nothing! I'm so excited!!
The cut looks great! I really like longer hair on you, so I am excited that you are growing it out!
Love it! Here you are growin yours out and I'm cutting mine off.
Post a Comment