Saturday, September 06, 2008

Can't Sleep

The other night, about 30 minutes after we put the boys in bed, Brad informed us that it was too hot and they couldn't sleep (he's the mouthpiece for his brothers!) I was aggrivated that they weren't quiet and asleep yet so I just yelled, "Sleep on the floor or find another cool spot and be quiet!"

So when Jake and I went upstairs to get ready for bed, this is how we found Wyatt and Brad...


Notice that Wyatt is still covered with a blanket, yet sleeping on the floor. I don't quite see how that's any cooler since the sheets on his bed are probably a few degrees more comfy than the carpet!


And here's the kicker... how do you sleep in a chair like that? I debated on leaving him asleep in it all night, but then remembered that he no longer has a rubber neck and would probably have a crick in his neck when he got up.




3 comments:

Carol Currence said...

These are precious pictures. Carol Currence

Carol Currence said...

Shanan, I am trying my hand at a blog check it out when you get a chance. justmehappygrandma.blogspot.com

shortino said...

they should have built a fort... that definitely would have been cooler. heh heh.