
OK, so I think I'm getting closer and closer to wanting a dog. I LOVE our neighbor's miniature schnauzer named Courtney. She is such a good dog and is great around the kids. I've asked Nicole many questions about her and her upkeep - so a mini schnauzer may be an option in the future.
This picture isn't as indicative of most schnauzers... they are they bearded dog. I don't think we'd have a beard - instead ours would be groomed regularly. Courtney doesn't have a beard and they keep her hair relatively short.
We'll just have to wait and see. Of course you have to BUY a dog - and that takes money... so it will still be a while before we have a few hundred dollars to put into a pupster.







1 comments:
They are the best family dog. We love our Mojo Jojo! They don't shed either!
Post a Comment