Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Sucker

Last night we got a knock at the door. It was a guy in a meat truck selling his meat (actually he was from a reputable company, Capital Meats). And of course I'm a sucker for a good deal! So after his shpeel on the choice cut meats and delicious looking seafood, I bought $300 worth of meat. Granted, it was at a major discount - and we get the same price for any sets in the future.

Overall, I think it was a good investment. Now our freezer is full of meat, Jake gets his steaks and I don't have to go to the store for meat for the next 6-9 months. Gotta love that!

3 comments:

teresa said...

Yum....what time is dinner??!!?

shortino said...

when does the chicken truck come by?

Shanan said...

Heh, heh! That was the chicken truck - but I wasn't impressed! I'd rather have good fish and steaks!