I'm just about ready to tackle the job of potty training Travis. I think he's pretty close to being ready even though he just turned 2. When we went swimming at Jake's bosses house, I didn't put a swimmy diaper on Travis. He swam for over an hour and then played before dinner, ate dinner and played some more. I know, you're probably thinking that he just peed in the pool! Actually they have a chemical in the pool to signify when you pee - it turns the water pink. There was no pink in the pool!!!Then as if a switch had turned on, he started fussing and grabbing his shorts. I realized he needed to go, so I put a diaper on him. He was fine after that!
Because he's so short and wouldn't be able to get on the toilet, I went ahead and got a potty.
Because he's so short and wouldn't be able to get on the toilet, I went ahead and got a potty.









3 comments:
ahhhh... potty training... we have been potty training van (loosely of course) for a year now.... this week we finally made it to undies, and he wore the same pair all day today!!! better luck with travis!!!
can you just pee in the sand? or did i not read that right?
we'll put the potty on the sand. We're trying to teach him to use the potty, not pee in the sand!!! I don't need him dropping drawers and peeing on the floor at any given moment!
Post a Comment