Movie Time
The kids stayed up late every night, so by early afternoon they were running down. We decided to put on a movie so they could relax and hopefully fall asleep. Ha! I think Ella was the only one to get any Zs.
The kids stayed up late every night, so by early afternoon they were running down. We decided to put on a movie so they could relax and hopefully fall asleep. Ha! I think Ella was the only one to get any Zs.


Travis and Kim had a cute little bond. It didn't take him long to warm up to her. In this picture, he was calming down to go take a nap. When it was time to take him to his bed, he didn't want to leave Kim. It was quite cute!

Not only did he have Kim as a buddy, but he also gained Joe's friendship too. Kim, Lori and I went to dinner and shopping and were gone for 4 hours. We got back only because we were worried about Travis. When we got home, he was sitting on Joe's lap reading a book. He looked up at me and waved and went back to the book! I couldn't believe that he didn't rush to me or anything. It was the cutest thing to see him hang out with Joe for the rest of the evening.







0 comments:
Post a Comment