On Sundays the boys are not allowed to play with other kids in the neighborhood. They're allowed to play outside, but only with each other. So after dinner all 3 of them went out on the deck to play in the sandbox. Unfortunately for the deck, the sandbox had lots of water in it making the sand perfect for throwing at each other and the house.
It was a horrendous mess! Wyatt screamed nice and loud for all neighbors and the surrounding counties to hear when Brad or Travis threw sand in his eye. Travis had mounds of sand on his head and all in his diaper. Brad had thrown sand at the back door and covered the windows with the wet stuff.


I wasn't mad because I knew Jake would be less than happy and take care of that part. I just started to put them to work.
Monday morning came (and it didn't rain), so they had to sweep all of the dry sand off of the deck. The plan was to get a bucket and brushes to clean the deck off, but that never happened. We're still waiting for it to rain!
It was a horrendous mess! Wyatt screamed nice and loud for all neighbors and the surrounding counties to hear when Brad or Travis threw sand in his eye. Travis had mounds of sand on his head and all in his diaper. Brad had thrown sand at the back door and covered the windows with the wet stuff.


I wasn't mad because I knew Jake would be less than happy and take care of that part. I just started to put them to work.
Monday morning came (and it didn't rain), so they had to sweep all of the dry sand off of the deck. The plan was to get a bucket and brushes to clean the deck off, but that never happened. We're still waiting for it to rain!







3 comments:
boys. thats all i can say abt it...
it's all fun and games until somebody gets sand in their diaper.
Yikes! That sounds like quite the mess!!!! Note to self: No sandbox. :)
Post a Comment