~courtesy of Brooke Reeves~
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Memory Tag
Posted by Shanan at 8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
The first time I met you, when you came to pick up the exercise machine from me - being so excited that after 3 years I finally found someone with interests similar to mine!
Remember the night we stayed up waaayyy too late laughing about the silliest things like why anyone would need a stamp that said, "Happy Summer."
-Jess
Location: Smith Mountain Lake
Scene: 3 siblings playing torpedo
One of the siblings (I seem to remember this being me) gets the bright idea to hock a lugie over the head of another (I think this was Chad). Weather conditions must have been off that day because it landed squarely on the face of the other sibling. After laughing enough to warm the lake we coined the phrase, "it's all fun and games til someone gets snot on their face."
Not to mention Dad jumping in to play with us only to surface and get the Red October in his thigh.
I seem to remember one time that you jabbed a house key up my nose. That was good red fun.
Remember that time I didn't wash my hair after going to the lake and for some reason you wouldn't let me lay my head on you while we were in the car? Silly.
The lights going out in Oberamergau....PITCH BLACK....in the bathroom.
When we first met....Wyatt spilling Cheerios all over the place during Sunday School.
I remember when you and Jake came over to my apartment before Ry and I were married for dinner. It was the most HORRIBLE dinner I have ever made! Ryan still talks about that chicken that was still cluckin after hours of cooking, and how we should have NEVER tried to play married couple before I got a hang of the cooking thing. You two were good sports though, and ate some of the sides that I made. That was more generous than most people would have done!! Ahhh... the days before kiddo's!
Post a Comment