I've decided that we need to start preparing for Brad for baptism. He's now 7 and has only a year to be ready for the big day. So I'm dedicating our Family Home Evenings to learning more about the principles of the gospel that help us form a small testimony and to be ready for baptism.
Right now I'm focusing on FAITH. So for a fun lesson, we made Faith Heads. All it is is grass seed and soil in a knee high. Eventually the grass will grow through the nylon and it looks like hair. So we decorated our cups to look like whatever we wanted them to, and then we glued eyes on our "heads" to make faces.
Here is our family of Faith Heads. Travis didn't make one, but sure helped everyone else with theirs. Hopefully they'll start sprouting hair in the next few days. I'll try to remember to keep you posted.
Right now I'm focusing on FAITH. So for a fun lesson, we made Faith Heads. All it is is grass seed and soil in a knee high. Eventually the grass will grow through the nylon and it looks like hair. So we decorated our cups to look like whatever we wanted them to, and then we glued eyes on our "heads" to make faces.
Here is our family of Faith Heads. Travis didn't make one, but sure helped everyone else with theirs. Hopefully they'll start sprouting hair in the next few days. I'll try to remember to keep you posted.







5 comments:
What a cute idea! Can't wait to see the hair growing. (Hard to believe that Brad will be EIGHT next year..seems like just yesterday that he was sitting outside in his little pea pod Halloween custum!
Just saw my comment....boy, where did I learn to spell...or is it the typing that needs some work!!??!
the best part is that they'll have facial hair. all over facial hair. werewolf style.
I love the Faith heads! I'm going to have to steal that idea :)
cute! That sounds fun, although a bit messy???
Post a Comment