Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cut off my nose!


Don't I look nice?

I'm sure many of you have noticed the lovely bump that I've had on the side of my nose for MANY years!!! Well it's not there any longer. Ends up it was cancer cells and my dermatologist removed it today. I know it looks like she removed the entire left side of my nose! And even though she did go very deep - and I might have a black eye tomorrow - it was a small area that should heal nicely.

Tomorrow the dressing can come off and I'll just put a regular bandaid over the wound until she tells me otherwise. So I get to go to church on Sunday with a bandaid over my nose. Maybe I should get some Hello Kitty or Curious George ones. The boys have Batman, but I don't think they really want to share them with me!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

yikes! glad they came off! that is so scary, hope the bruises dont hurt to bad!!!!

Kim said...

Ummm...you were talking about having it looked at, but HELLO!!! Sista love. I hope you're feeling okay and don't get too bruised up. You've gotta come up with some really cool story on how you got a black eye. :o) Love ya.

shortino said...

glad it's ok. hope all of the disruptive cells are out. enjoy the bandage!

Christy said...

Wow! Scary! I'm glad you got it checked!