
How lucky can you get? Kim reserved the most economical car for the week. Of course that means it's not going to be cute or fast. To our surprise, when we got to the rental place, they gave us an upgrade.
I'd say it's an upgrade; Brand New Audi A4, leather interior, 6-speed, navigation system.
So you can imagine Kim's euphoria while driving on the audobon in this puppy!!!


Many churches and other large municipal buildings have weather vanes on top. And majority of them are roosters. I just love it!

We rounded a corner in Florence only to find a condom machine. I guess they want it to be easy to get what you need!!!

Mmmm... That gellato looks yummy doesn't it??? It was a good bit of icecream, but ended up being highway robbery.
Guess how much we paid for them?
10 euro
And for those of you that don't know the conversion, it's about $15.
It didn't matter if it was the best or not! At that price we were going to rave about it!









0 comments:
Post a Comment