Thank you, Kim for such a good time. I loved every minute of our adventures (and misadventures). I can't imagine doing a tour like that with anyone else.
I'll never forget the many nights talking about Twilight and Edward and Bella.
I'll never forget your frostbitten foot in Switzerland (I told you it was cold!)
I'll never forget Mr. Cow Pants shaking his booty in front of us.
I'll never forget the traffic we got stuck in in every country.
I'll never forget our SWEET car that you got to fly down the audobon.
I'll never forget the 400+ stairs we climbed in the Duomo and huffin' up the mountain to the bridge behind Neuschwanstein.
I'll never forget our awesome massages that were well deserved.
I'll never forget all of the Coke Zero we drank.
The list could go on forever. I love you and can't wait for our next trip!!!







1 comments:
I love ya too. There's nothing like peeing in the dark with your best friend either!! Ha ha!!
You're the best!!
Post a Comment