
I am not really looking forward to the constant whining and bickering that having all 3 boys home all the time will bring. I am trying to gear myself up for it so that I can be as sane as possible...
So I came up with this chart. The bottom of the chart lists the tasks each of the boys has to complete in order to be able to play video games. AND they are restricted to only 45 minutes of gaming a day!!! I realize the chart says that we have pool days twice a week - well that is dependent on behavior and if we have the money for it!!! But this chart is to give them incentive.
I'm really hoping that we can have lots of reading moments and some quiet time too. Of course most of this is in my head and we'll see if it comes to fruition!!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment