
I realize I'm such a Twilight Geek!!! I can't help it! And so many of my friends are on the Twilight kick too, so we just egg each other along.
Anyway... I've been reading on some fan sites about a few theories. I am a Jacob Black fan. I realize he is just Bella's consolation prize though. She went to Jacob only after Edward had left. Jacob filled her empty heart, but could never really hold her heart.
With that said, I worry about Jacob. I just want him happy. Yes, he's a bit immature, but he's also 16! (Remember Edward has had centuries to become more refined and to curb his appetites!!!) Jacob acts like... a teenage boy. He sees something he wants/loves and he acts on it. Because Edward was in the picture, I think he was even more desperate, thus acted more like a dufus at times. Can you blame him? He loves Bella!
So I had read someone's theory about him imprinting Angela. I know, at first I couldn't see it, but the more I read and the more I thought about it, the more it made sense. Jacob and Angela have never met before (especially since he's been a werewolf!) Stephenie Meyer makes a comment about how Jacob had started out as a minor character and just got a little out of hand. She remarks that there are other characters like that too. Did you realize that Bella pays more attention to Angela in Eclipse? Is there something more in store for Angela in Breaking Dawn? Perhaps Jacob and Angela will meet at the wedding and all will be well.
I guess we have to wait and see... I like the theory because it would make Bella happy that Jacob was happy! - and then maybe she'd get over the fact that she's engaged to be married and relish in the fact that she'll be with her love (Edward) forever!!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment