Most appliances in our house have their use and then they're put away and not thought of again until the next time they're needed. That was the case with our old vacuum cleaner too ---
and then I got our Dyson!
I'm in love...
and then I got our Dyson!
I'm in love...

Our old vacuum kicked the dust (no pun intended) just after 6 months. So I was determined to get the vacuum of my dreams. I deserve it, right? I figure I vacuum at least every other day, so I ought to get a machine that can really do the job. And now I look forward to cleaning the floors.
Can you tell I'm putting a plug in for Dyson? I totally recommend them to anyone that has a floor that needs to be cleaned.







2 comments:
YOU ONLY VACUUM EVERY OTHER DAY!???!!! give me the secret- quick! when i try to get away w/ that my house looks.... well, like my moms house;-)... ive seen your pics, your house always looks great... so NOT FAIR!!!
i love mixed metaphors! kicked the dust? kicked the bucket or bit the dust... or both?!?!?!
Post a Comment