Jake was Aaron's best man, so he wore his suit. The wedding colors were chocolate brown and pink, thus Jake is wearing a pink tie. I really think it looks nice!
This is why I nearly went crazy at Kohl's the other day... so my boys could look really nice!
Wyatt is now 5 and loving kindergarten. He hates it when I forget to wet his hair down in the morning so it's not sticking up. His favorite pasttime is playing video games.
Brad is 7 and in 2nd grade. He loves to play outside with the kids in the neighborhood, and he despises homework. Hopefully the weather will start warming up so he can play more!
Travis is our little monkey. He's 2... going on 12. He plays with the neighborhood kids too - the same ones that Brad and Wyatt play with. If there is something to get into, he'll do it! We always need to be sure to have things hidden that we don't want him messing with.
Shop Online Here
Maybe some day we'll have a pretty red barn!!!
And if we have a red barn, we have to have red roosters.
3 comments:
Those are some handsome boys! You should keep makin them and give me a couple!!
they look all grown up! do they act that way? heh heh. I guess we could give wyatt a kool-aid mustache to test it out...
Soooo cute! I agree, pink does Jake some good! (he he) Sounds like you had a good time. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment