Our camera is just one big pile of donkey poo!
The software has been put on our new computer, and once in a while the computer will recognize the camera. Unfortunately the few times it does recognize it,
it won't let me transfer pictures to the hard drive, thus making it impossible to post pictures for all to see.
I hope to take care of the problem soon - perhaps I'll put the camera in the road and run over it or drop it from Brad's bedroom window out onto our driveway.
Until then, please bear with the same old postings on the blog!
Thanks,
Management
The software has been put on our new computer, and once in a while the computer will recognize the camera. Unfortunately the few times it does recognize it,
it won't let me transfer pictures to the hard drive, thus making it impossible to post pictures for all to see.
I hope to take care of the problem soon - perhaps I'll put the camera in the road and run over it or drop it from Brad's bedroom window out onto our driveway.
Until then, please bear with the same old postings on the blog!
Thanks,
Management







0 comments:
Post a Comment