We have gone through a fun stage in our home. Brad felt that he had to state that he hates everything for a few days. Luckily we nipped that little phase before it turned into a habit. So now everyone knows that they are not to say, "I HATE" anything or they lose video game time.
With that said, one night Brad and Wyatt were arguing over who-knows-what. Brad was getting more and more frustrated and yelled that Wyatt was a mean brother. (This is now considered the lowest of all insults - I'm often called the meanest mom!)
So I casually asked Brad if he'd rather live somewhere else with a different family. He replied, "No, I want Wyatt to leave!" Jake and I kind of giggled because it's a bit of a compliment to us that they'd rather stay with us, but send their brother away.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Leave!
Posted by Shanan at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Oh, the joy of boys!! Mason is soooooooo into the "You're mean" phase right now. Ugh! He just got a new foam sword yesterday afternoon and low and behold....it's already been taken away for his behavior. Gotta love 'em.
Post a Comment