I love this time of year almost as much as Christmas... it's tax season!
We often use our return on something big - either a project for the house, or some item we've had our eyes on for a while, etc.
This year Jake talked me into a new TV. Of course I got to pick out the new stand!
And with the new TV (and the old one being moved to the basement), we upgraded to HD satellite and a DVR. I'm in hog heaven!
We often use our return on something big - either a project for the house, or some item we've had our eyes on for a while, etc.
This year Jake talked me into a new TV. Of course I got to pick out the new stand!
And with the new TV (and the old one being moved to the basement), we upgraded to HD satellite and a DVR. I'm in hog heaven!

We got the stand at the bare wood furniture store. It was already painted, so I didn't have to do any of that work.

I have to admit, it is fun to watch TV on a bigger screen. And now we can send Brad and Wyatt to the basement to watch "their shows" while we watch ours.







0 comments:
Post a Comment