Travis was excited to discover that he had some really cool snow boots in the closet. They're so cool because he can put them on and take them off himself. They're a little big, so he clunks around the house, but he's proud anyway.
On Monday he wore them while we went shopping. I pointed to them and asked what they were called. He replied, "Boobies!" OK, so it starts with boo... I died laughing and Jake said it was my fault that he did that. Whatever, he's 2, it's cute!
On Monday he wore them while we went shopping. I pointed to them and asked what they were called. He replied, "Boobies!" OK, so it starts with boo... I died laughing and Jake said it was my fault that he did that. Whatever, he's 2, it's cute!









1 comments:
Hi sweetie - hope you're well! I tagged you on a tag thingie I did tonight. Just FYI. :) Love you...
Post a Comment