'Tis the Season for the Jolly Old Man in Red to visit.
I'm not a big fan of Santa making appearances at Ward Christmas parties (and I'm on the Activities Committee), but we have to please the crowd, so he was tucked away in the primary room for any that wanted to visit. So Jake took the boys down to see dear old Bishop Butterfield and his wife, Carol while I slaved away in the kitchen getting ready for the night.
I'm not a big fan of Santa making appearances at Ward Christmas parties (and I'm on the Activities Committee), but we have to please the crowd, so he was tucked away in the primary room for any that wanted to visit. So Jake took the boys down to see dear old Bishop Butterfield and his wife, Carol while I slaved away in the kitchen getting ready for the night.









0 comments:
Post a Comment