Monday, December 22, 2008

Sugar cookies


Our boys have a half day of school on the 23rd. I think it's ridiculous, but I didn't make the schedule. So Brad's class is having a "fun" day. I'm going to have things there to make winter cards with snowmen, they're going to make their own shrinky dink magnets and they get to decorate cookies. So here we are making the cookies that we have to take to school.

The boys wanted to sneak the dough the entire time. I had exactly enough dough to do 2 dozen cookies. I think it's because my cutters are so big. Oh well, the kids will love it!

I've also been getting teacher gifts wrapped up. They're each getting the little note pads, clips and bookmarks that I made to sell at the open houses I've done this season. And I couldn't forget the bus drivers - so I made some Buckeye Bars for them. I hope everyone likes what they're getting!!!

I love this time of year!

1 comments:

teresa said...

The cookies look good! Hope you all had fun making them....even more fun eating them!! Can't wait to see you guys!!