Thursday, December 04, 2008

Put Downs

Sometimes I have to chuckle to myself when I hear the boys get mad at each other. They have some pretty creative put-downs that they use. Here are a few of the most popular...

"You Stink!" and then it banters back and forth with "Your butt stinks" and "Your face stinks" etc, etc.

"Dummy Head"

"Your butt is to Africa!"
(yeah, that's a new one - meaning you have a big butt!)

And now for the ultimate put-down of all...

"Big Head!"

There you have it... insults from the Hambrick children. It's quite funny at times because they know they'll get in trouble if they call each other stupid or anything like that. I'm sure it'll get more interesting as they get older and the "make up" more.

2 comments:

shortino said...

Your butt is to Africa. umm... what? Is that what the kids are saying these days or did Brad and Wyatt make it up? Is it an analogy of some sort? Your butt is to my butt as Africa is to (name of small island)?

Shanan said...

I think they made it up. I sure hope it's not something that's popular because it sure doesn't make much sense!