Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Zzzzzz...

About the time Jake got home from work today, I started feeling quite sick. I don't know if it was a temporary case of vertigo or what, but it knocked me down for a while. I was napping on the couch and trying not to move and the older 2 boys and Jake went outside for a while. Travie stayed inside and pulled every book and the shelves out of the bookcase and just moseyed around the house for a while.

When I woke up from a short nap I started watching HGTV and kept hearing a weird noise like deep breathing. I knew it wasn't me and I wondered where it had come from. I thought Travis had gone outside because it had been quiet in the house for a while.

I got up and searched for the noise. I looked in the dining room, the play room and the family room but couldn't find the source. I figured I'd head upstairs... maybe the noise was coming from up there since everything carries so well in our stairwell. As I looked up the steps, I saw Travis bent over snoring!


It seems that he found his blanket at the top of the stairs and couldn't make it any farther.

3 comments:

shortino said...

Many days I can't even make it through the afternoon. And I can't get myself up early anymore. It happens, little man...

Kim said...

This reminds me of my picture of Ella asleep outside the front door!! They get tuckered out and fall where they may....too cute.

Amy said...

awww:-) poor kid!