Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Nutella fan


In the mornings, after breakfast, Travis walks around in only a diaper for a couple of hours. The reason is because he drenches his shirts with the milk from his cereal, but he also eats all morning long. So to spare myself from more laundry than necessary, I have him run around in a diaper while it's summer. Jake calls him our WT baby (that's White Trash for any of you that may not be familiar with trailer talk!)

Travis is much like his Momma and is a Nutella fan. I got hooked again when in Europe, so we always have a jar of it in the house. Travis likes it when I make him sandwiches of it, but of course it makes a horrendous mess too!

2 comments:

Kim said...

YUMMY!!! Nothing like a fresh croissant with Nutella....I can still taste it. Or that AWESOME bread in Switzerland...YUM!

Amy said...

yum! we LOVE that stuff.. or at least i do! i wont show it to the kids;-)