Amy and Charlotte are in for a visit, and we're the lucky ones to get the from the airport.
I feel that it's a bonus that we live so close to Dulles airport because then we get to see family and transport them south. So tomorrow we'll leave for Roanoke to see the rest of the family.
I feel that it's a bonus that we live so close to Dulles airport because then we get to see family and transport them south. So tomorrow we'll leave for Roanoke to see the rest of the family.

This is the first time we've seen Charlotte - and she's definitely a keeper!!!
Wyatt is in love and can't get enough of her. And Travis points and says BABY sometimes. Poor Brad has been at school all day and hasn't been able to spend tons of time with her, but loves her all the same.
I LOVE this picture of Wyatt with her. He just loves babies - especially cousins! I love how he's so compassionate and wants to take care of them. I think he'll make a good babysitter and a good daddy one day!







2 comments:
good to see charlotte is putting on some weight! looks healthy to me.
Remind the boys they have another girl cousin named Madison. Since they wont see her until Christmas we thought we better remind them!
Miss ya
Post a Comment