Friday morning I got a call at 6:45 from my good friend Angie. She asked if she could take Brad and Wyatt to Harrisonburg to her parents' farm for the day. (Her boys are at Youth Conference this weekend.)
Of course I couldn't deny her the opportunity to serve me, so I said that they could go. One thing you have to know about Angie - she spoils my boys!!! They couldn't just go down for the day... they got farm hats and got to feed the cows and got to ride in the truck to the feed store, etc. They had a blast.
Brad's going to interpret what's going on in the pictures for everyone to know how their day went!
Of course I couldn't deny her the opportunity to serve me, so I said that they could go. One thing you have to know about Angie - she spoils my boys!!! They couldn't just go down for the day... they got farm hats and got to feed the cows and got to ride in the truck to the feed store, etc. They had a blast.
Brad's going to interpret what's going on in the pictures for everyone to know how their day went!
Brad, Wyatt and Kat are going to unload Grandma's truck. There was rope, sticks and other junk that needed to get out of the truck!
The boys had work to do... they had to get rid of the brush and stuff!
Ha! And they thought it would all be fun - unfortunately that kind of work probably was fun to them!
The picture below is of the 3 feeding the catfish in the pond. They were pretty proud of that experience as they told me all about it when they got home.







5 comments:
Okay, call me OLD...I've been racking my brain....FFA?? What does it mean?
Future Farmers of America
Can't believe someone would miss her own boys enough to want to take on two adoptees for the day. Bet the boys had fun.
Glad to see Brad wearing his Del Piero jersey. Too bad Italy lost today. Way to blow it on penalty kicks.
I've tried over and over to leave comments...it also rejects me....
Looks like to boys were having a fun day...hey boys..Paw Paw would LOVE to have a hat like yours.
Post a Comment