Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Guitar Hero

Brad and Wyatt have been saying for a while that they want Guitar Hero.
So that's what they got for their birthdays. Since Wyatt's birthday is first, he got to actually open it.


I knew that the game was a bit over the boys' heads, but they insisted. Of course Jake and I weren't protesting too much because we've wanted it too.

And wouldn't you know that Wyatt won't even pick the guitar up because he gets too agrivated, and Brad is screaming at the TV as I am writing this blog.

Gotta love video games that are too difficult for their abilities!!!

3 comments:

Dzmura Family said...

My neighbor has Guitar Hero....LOVE IT!!! I think I'll be getting GH 3 as well....for me more than anyone, pathetic, huh?

Shorter family said...

we can't wait to come visit again so we can play! How's December?

shortino said...

I kinda guessed that might happen when I found out that's what they were getting... but...

I've never played it, just knew that it might be over their heads.

I should play my actual guitar. Can't remember the last time I did that.