Monday, March 31, 2008

Shoes...

Lately Travis has a thing for shoes...

If he finds his shoes lying around the house, he brings them to me to put on his feet. Earlier today I found him in his room screaming because he couldn't get his church shoes on his sweaty bare feet. Once I helped him get them on, he was happy as a clam.


I would say that 9 times out of 10 he has bare feet before we put the shoes on. And he has the sweatiest feet, so I don't understand how he can stand it!!!


He took his own pants off and brought his shoes to me to put on him. He walked around for hours with his shoes untied and only a shirt and diaper.
Good thing he's cute!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

He and I have something in common! (I was refering to the love of shoes.. not the no pants part.) :)