Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dr Pepper


Am I a Pepper? You bet!
But I'm weaning myself from the caffeine. I'm doing a gradual approach due to the request of our bishop. I have always said that if the prophet said no more caffeine, I'd quit. Well, the bishop is our local leader and is inspired. Obviously I have an addiction and need to stop.
Wish me luck.


Can I live there? Do they get FREE DP?


OK, this guy is serious about his DP. Ya know? If I thought tattoos were at all cool, then I might consider one to commemorate Dr Pepper. It's a good thing I think tattoos are the dumbest thing to do to a body - just think what it'll look like when you're a grandparent!!! Ewww.

2 comments:

Amy said...

ew... it doesnt even take to be a grandparent to be ugly... they are high on my list of things to remove when john is a doc.... pregnancy does gross things to them:-P
and dr. pepper.... it only took me getting pregnant and throwing it up a few times to be DONE with that... maybe you should go that route;-) 4 boys IS fun!!!!

shortino said...

normally i'd say dr. pepper would get flat with the passing of time. in this case... probably wrinkly