Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bows

Our ward craft day was yesterday... and I signed up to learn how to make bows. Yes, I do know that I don't have any little girls, but thank goodness our siblings do!!! So I learned for my nieces.

I tried to get Travis to don the beautiful masterpieces, but he didn't like it when her nearly ripped all of his hair out yesterday taking one out. So Brad was a willing participant. But instead of putting ALL of them in his hair, we decided to use our stuffed animals to our advantage.


I think piggy was my favorite - and he needed a small on so that it was proportionate to his body.


The blue doggy was kind of fun too.


And here's the whole crew. The frog was interesting because he didn't have any ears, but somehow I got it to stick in his fur.

1 comments:

LostinPlaceKim said...

Oh my goodness! They are adorable!