This year was an adventure because we hosted the big turkey dinner. We had family travel from afar for the event. I have to say thanks to them for traveling, because it was nice to be in our home and not have to listen to the boys gripe and complain and fight for 3 hours each way if we had had to travel to any of their homes.
We had Grammy and Grandpa (or Poopa as Travis says it) Shorter, Nana and PawPaw Hambrick, Granny and PawPaw Myers, Tammy, Aaron and Kate and us. It was a full house and a good time.
We had Grammy and Grandpa (or Poopa as Travis says it) Shorter, Nana and PawPaw Hambrick, Granny and PawPaw Myers, Tammy, Aaron and Kate and us. It was a full house and a good time.
Kate, Aaron and Clif
A really dark picture of PawPaw
Grammy with a few people in the background working in the kitchen.I had to put this picture in because I was so proud of my tablecloths and napkins. May I remind everyone that we are VERY casual and I don't ever host big dinners like this.
With both tables in the dining room, we were able to fit all adults and the kids ate in the kitchen at the counter. Brad was a bit annoyed because he really wanted to join the adults - but maybe next year.







1 comments:
We had a wonderful time and everything was delicious! The turkeys were great. The tables looked very nice and festive..thanks for having all of us to your place!
Hope Travie is feeling better soon.
Post a Comment