Sunday, November 09, 2008

a busy Saturday


The past 3 weeks have been filled with working on all sorts of different crafts using Stampin' Up! products to prepare for the big holiday open house that took place yesterday. When all was said and done, I think I had too much stuff!!! Next time I won't have as many different items to choose from.

The good news was that my little ornaments went like hotcakes. They were gone within the first hour. I guess I'll be making more of those to sell in the Redbud Run Elementary Craft Show next month.

I met some pretty fun women and had a good time talking and snacking on the goodies that other women were selling. The lady in the booth next to me (Sue) was a kick in the pants. We had a great time chit-chatting and meeting new people. I hope we have another OH in 6 months just so I can see the ladies again.

1 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my goodness!!! I am so sad I *just* missed this! Cute stuff!