
So how about that movie? All I can say is, Wow! Is that a good Wow or a bad Wow??? Hmmm... I have to say I was a bit disappointed with the substance and character development of the film. The scenes were too segmented for my liking, but then again I'm getting old and that seems to be the "new" thing. What ever happened to a good old fashioned love story? Isn't that what Twilight is - just with a vampire???
The good thing that came out of it all was that I really grew to like Robert Pattinson as the film wore on. I still think he needs to wax his eyebrows, but overall he was a very good Edward. And Kristen Stewart was excellent as Bella. She wasn't klutsy enough, but still very good. Charlie was excellent!!! I couldn't have found a better man to play his part. And Alice is exactly Alice. Oh yeah, and I can't forget Laurent, James and Victoria. They get an A+ for looks and acting.

I don't know if I could stomach another movie. It just wanted as juicy as the book. I kind of like my own images of what everything is supposed to look like. I guess now the image of Edward in my mind will always be Rob Pattinson - and that's OK.
If you're a die-hard Twilighter, you should go see the movie to make your own opinions, but I htink I'll stick to the books!







0 comments:
Post a Comment