

I was painting my toes the other day and Travis sat in front of me watching. He kept pointing to his toes so I just put some clear nail polish on just the big toes.
When I moved to color, he pointed to his, so I painted all of his toes pink too.
Once his toes were done he started sifting through my nail bag and found the glitter polish that works as a top coat. I put a layer on each toe.
So now he has pink and sparkly toes. Jake can't stand it! I don't have any girls, so I figure as long as he's under 3 it's OK to paint his toes. He's a baby - it's still cute!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Twinkle Toes
Posted by Shanan at 2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
gotta get the girl fix somehow.... not a bad idea at all!!!
Joe actually will offer to paint Mason's while he's doing Ella's. It's still sock season, so no one else see's them.
Hee hee...I'm surprised Chad hasn't commented on this post yet! I did the same to my nephew while I was babysitting him YEARS ago. When my bro and sis-in-law came home, they gave me this weird look. I didn't really understand why. Uhh....yeah. I get it.
gee i can't even imagine why jake doesn't like it.
Post a Comment