Today did not start off the greatest. First off, Wyatt declared he had a headache when he woke up. Usually when he wakes up with a headache it means it's a migrane and puking will be involved. I was to teach my normal Sunday School class, but I was the sub for Wyatt's class too - so I'm rapidly trying to think of my strategy should I have to stay home with Wyatt.
Jake always has meetings before church, so at 8:00am he was getting ready for the day. Wyatt was lying on the couch, the other 2 boys were playing and I was putting dishes away when Wyatt asked, "Mom, why is the light dripping on me?"
So you might ask (as I did in my own head) "How does a light fixture drip water???" Good question! Of course I was also thinking of all the fun we could have if I turned the light on - so we stayed smart and left it off!
Jake came down and immediately took the light out of the ceiling to see what could be causing the leak. There was a pipe above, but no leak. We did a load of laundry to see if it was from the washer. I took a shower to see if the tub was leaking. I flushed the toilet to see if the seal had broken or something. And we ran the sink for a while to see if that was the cause. Apparently there was no cause in those 4 things. So all we're left to do is wait and see if it happens again.
Jake always has meetings before church, so at 8:00am he was getting ready for the day. Wyatt was lying on the couch, the other 2 boys were playing and I was putting dishes away when Wyatt asked, "Mom, why is the light dripping on me?"
So you might ask (as I did in my own head) "How does a light fixture drip water???" Good question! Of course I was also thinking of all the fun we could have if I turned the light on - so we stayed smart and left it off!
Jake came down and immediately took the light out of the ceiling to see what could be causing the leak. There was a pipe above, but no leak. We did a load of laundry to see if it was from the washer. I took a shower to see if the tub was leaking. I flushed the toilet to see if the seal had broken or something. And we ran the sink for a while to see if that was the cause. Apparently there was no cause in those 4 things. So all we're left to do is wait and see if it happens again.








0 comments:
Post a Comment