Monday, April 07, 2008

They're Makin' A Comeback...


It's no longer a rumor, the New Kids are back!!!
The last time they performed together was in 1994, but they've come together and recorded a new album. They're first concert appearance will be
May 16th
on the Today Show
As cheesy as it may be, I think I'll watch it.
I talked about BNL bringing back memories, but these guys make me reach back even further.
By the way, I saw New Kids in concert at the Roanoke Civic Center
on March 11, 1990.
Yikes! That was a long time ago.

1 comments:

shortino said...

way to hang tough as a new kids fan, shanan. heh heh

i don't get it. there must be a lot of money involved. i mean, donny has done some decent work in film (he was good in band of brothers). why would he go back to this?