Usually if one boy is complaining or presenting an argument, the other always has to interject something. Most of the time the extra point is very valid, yet inappropriate because it starts to stir up controversy within brothers.
So yesterday I was taking Brad to practice and he was complaining about being tired or something and Wyatt made a comment about sleeping in. It was very relevant to the point I was trying to make with Brad! But since Wyatt said it I could see an argument brewing between the 2 because Brad can't stand when Wyatt butts into his conversations.
I immediately jumped in and said, "OK! We don't need any comments from the Peanut Gallery on this matter!!!"
Brad went on talking and when he was done Wyatt asked, "Mom, were you calling Brad the Peanut Gallery? I'd like to be the Peanut Gallery because I LIKE PEANUTS!"
I cracked up and let the whole conversation drop. It was priceless!
Friday, April 18, 2008
I like peanuts!!!
Posted by Shanan at 2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
i like peanuts too! especially at baseball games.
this story reminds me of the story about wyatt getting the beans out of his ears.
Post a Comment