Sorry I haven't posted in so long. We've had computer issues, so I haven't reloaded our camera software to the computer. Until I have more pictures to post, here is what has happened to our immediate family or extended family lately:
1. Jake's sister, Amy had her baby - Charlotte Elizabeth Peterson - she was just over 2 pounds as she was 10 weeks early, but so far she's doing really well. Congrats to the proud mommy and daddy!
2. My sis-in-law, Ginnie's sister, Katie is getting married. Congrats Katie and Jared!
3. Jake's brother, Aaron marrying Kate on March 1st. Congratulations to them too!
4. Brad finished his first basketball season. It was a doozie! Now we're looking forward to soccer!
5. Wyatt has enjoyed at least 1 time out every day he's had school for the past 2 weeks. We're now threatening to pull him out of school if he can't get his act together.
6. We're still waiting around to get our last W2 so we can file our taxes. We'd like to have the cushion that tax returns bring.
7. Our dear friends, Kim and Joe Dzmura and their kids will be moving back to the states in the year 2011. Sounds so far away, but I'm sure it will fly!
8. Travis is starting to "jibber-jabber" making us all laugh as he tries to get his point across.
9. Our neighbors got a new puppy, so we're starting to feel like we need one too. I just keep telling myself that I have 3 boys and don't need anything else to clean up after.
10. We're all healthy and happy, so we can't complain too much!!!!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Posted by Shanan at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
you def. dont need a puppy.... Is Amy ok???
why would you need a puppy if the neighbors have one? sounds like the best of both worlds... except for the poop that'll inevitably end up in your yard.
Post a Comment